What we're looking for
We are looking for a Marketplace Manager EU (m/f/d) who has a deep understanding of the entire marketplace environment. Are you passionate about your profession and have a sense of ownership? Then our team would like to meet you!
This unique opportunity makes you one of the first team members of Monoprice GmbH in Berlin, Germany.
- You live and breathe e-commerce - you are the key driver of all initiatives that maximize online sales via marketplaces
- You own the EU marketplace P&L, monitor, report, and forecast both financial and process KPIs, and optimize the performance continuously
- You identify, develop and implement strategic growth opportunities based on company OKRs in the entire EU market while optimizing the existing portfolio
- You create, optimize and scale on-site advertising strategies and improve them based on your analytics
- You take care of the listed products, enrich, optimize and individualize the content based on the individual marketplace (SEO) needs
- You work cross-functionally with all relevant stakeholders inside the company (marketing, operations, customer service, etc.)
- 2+ years experience in managing marketplace accounts. Running your marketplace account in the past is a plus - we are looking for hands-on experience.
- Experience with Channel Advisor, Sellerboard, Shopify, MS Office, and other tools used to manage content, orders, and merchant activities in eCommerce
- Creative and hands-on mindset - feeling comfortable in a fast-paced and results-driven environment
- Shown ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally
- Flexibility, adaptability, and a strong awareness of intercultural differences
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Knowledge of German or other languages is an advantage
- A Start-Up structure backed by the security of a global player
- Flexible working hours and broad scope for your own ideas
- Flexible career paths and developments
- 30 vacation days
- Small international team
Monoprice is a top-selling brand of Cables, Adapters, Audio, Gaming Equipment, 3D Printers, and more, and an extensive international supplier of a broad selection of high-quality, competitively priced business and consumer electronics. In Berlin, Germany, we are a highly efficient team managing an EU subset of our +7000 products.
How to Apply
Does this position sound like a good fit? Email us at Heli.Ilves@monoprice.com
Include this role's title in your subject line (it'll help us to sort through the emails).
Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you've built and done.
Check out our LinkedIn Post here: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3160754338/